Monday 3 September 2018

MTG

Last Thursday we went on a trip to the MTG In Napier. We did so many things I learnt more about the Earthquake and what really did happen. I really Enjoyed doing the scene with the green screen We Did Different scenes for different places and times of the earthquake we acted like we were in the earthquake it was so much fun. I discovered things I didn't know about the earthquake and found Information that was really interesting and cool. We did so many things like recording, dress ups information searching and finding places to film. We had to work with girls and boy and work with each other everything we did with my group was fun no one was sad and no one disagreed. I really liked the MTG trip and really want to go again I loved learning and seeing history and Seeing how big the earthquake Im so sad we lost so many people but i'm glad that it didn't happen this year It was so great and fun and I think everyone else had a blast too.

No comments:

Post a Comment