Wednesday 19 September 2018

Science with Trish

On Tuesday 18th we went to science with Trish I learnt about how some liquids and Items are more dense than others and that different things way more. it was so cool to see all the colors make a rainbow well at least until Hannah tipped it over at least it was cool on the thing under neath the cup. It was interesting because the 2nd time we did it we put the colors in backwards and the more dense one sank to the bottom it did mix the colors a bit but you could still see the rainbow and I think I could teach room 8 about the different weights because there were different objects at each station that were all the same sises and we put them on a scale to see what one was the most weight I really enjoyed that and thats why I want to teach that class that and I really enjoyed the science with Trish because It was really entertaining and im really thankful Trish let us do this and I think everyone enjoyed It too.

No comments:

Post a Comment