Wednesday 12 September 2018

Science RoadShow

Science RoadShow


Yesterday we went to the Science RoadShow it was so much fun.
We learnt so much we learnt about fire and ice or you could call it temperature and about the human body it was kinda weird and kinda Cool, we also learnt about how we move and how we know we are alive it was so cool they got 3 people from the schools and did these AWESOME experiment I really was entertained with there learning Show.
I loved the mirror exhibit it was so interesting you ducked under a thing and then you were inside a place with 3 mirrors and it was so crazy and kinda creepy I saw like 8 of me and I got out so fast but it was AWESOME. My favourite part was learning about temperature/fire and ice because they had some liquid and a candle they lit the candle and sprayed the liquid on the candle, all the particles lit fire because of the air/oxygen the fire and the particles and then they made a huge fire that only lasted like 2 seconds though. I'm going to teach you something about the human body, your arms only will move because of 2 bones so the top bone uses muscle to bring it up and to put it down again the one on the top has to relax and let the bottom bone pull it down it is confusing to type and explain I forgot what they are called but that is how your arm moves. So that was my day yesterday I learnt so much and i'm so happy I went me and my friends really enjoyed it and I really want to go again.


No comments:

Post a Comment